The Geekly Guy

This blog contains information regarding all things Linux, although any computer technology subject matter fits within the realm of this blog.

Sunday, October 27, 2002

My children have been soooo loud all day long. I can barely keep my sanity. One's trying to throw her independence around with me, and the other is potty training and keeps wetting her training pants because she doesn't want to quit playing when she wants to go when she needs to.

I swear, I can't take another six months of this!!! I think I'm gonna move to N.C. and pack up my house things and put them in storage. I'll hate not having my things with me but I can't take them with me.

I've got 3 potential jobs that I have to respond to by 1 Nov and 7 Nov. I'm trying to find the time to fill out the applications (government jobs at the CIA and DIA) but I've known about the jobs for almost a week and still haven't found enough time to even look at the postings (wife gave me the info). :o(

Well, gotta get the kids ready for bed...later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home