The Geekly Guy

This blog contains information regarding all things Linux, although any computer technology subject matter fits within the realm of this blog.

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

I updated http://www.unixfool.com and http://www.unixfool.com/slack9isolist.shtml

That's about it.

Excuse the lack of linking with the above URLs but it's late and for some reason, when I post and publish this entry, it keeps hanging at the URLs and screwing up the rest of the entry. I'll debug it later, hopefully].

Well, I was messing with getting FBSD back onto my system. I've already got an install but the drive its on isn't active. I bought a new IDE card and added it to the system but cannot figure out how to boot from that device. The current LILO that I have won't boot from that IDE. I may have to switch drives around, once I fix what I messed up last night: EZ-Drive was on the first drive and now will not let LILO boot the system. I've tried running 'lilo' in a terminal but that won't fix it. I need to remove EZ-Drive but need the disk that the drive came with to do it and that's in Texas. I can still boot OSs, but only with boot disks. Grrrr...

Well, goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home