The Geekly Guy

This blog contains information regarding all things Linux, although any computer technology subject matter fits within the realm of this blog.

Monday, October 28, 2002

My mom-in-law went home today. We were all kinda sad. The girls were sad because they really enjoyed her (I did too), and I was sad because I enjoyed having an adult to speak to and her helping with the kids. She was a HUGE help.

I think I'm gonna buy Sly Cooper for PS2. I saw it on The Screen Savers (TechTV). Very NICE looking game, with good play. I'll add it to my collection.

Tomorrow, I'll install QNX on a partition on that 120GB drive I just bought. I'll also maybe try to install a different distribution...something that's on http://www.distrowatch.com. Maybe Vine Linux. I'd seen that one when I was in Japan and was interested in it.

Well, the girls go to daycare tomorrow for the first time in months. Tonight, I need to get their bags ready (diapers, milk, and such), and lay their clothes out so I'll be ready to go as soon as possible tomorrow.

Well, gotta go. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home