The Geekly Guy

This blog contains information regarding all things Linux, although any computer technology subject matter fits within the realm of this blog.

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Yuck...something is definitely going wrong with my blog posts. I've no idea what yet. I just tried to look into it and the template itself seems fine. Maybe its Blogger.com?

Let's see how THIS post posts.

I installed Slackware 9.0 Saturday/Sunday (midnight-ish). Looks VERY nice. I'm most definitely buying Slackware 9.0 when I get the chance, sometime soon.

I also installed FreeBSD 5.0 Friday night, to replace my 4.7 install from last year. It's treating me well, so far. I'm still duking it out with X, trying to get it to run with this ATI Radeon 7500.

Also, I did a fresh reinstall of XP and it's now giving me problems. It won't let me install display drivers (looks like when XP installed, it put the display into 'hardware' mode, along with the monitor). I've been trying to hash this out the last few nights and I no longer know which way is up concerning XP and these monitor and vid card problems. Time will help me...that's all I have is time.

Well, let's see if this entry posts well. Cya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home