The Geekly Guy

This blog contains information regarding all things Linux, although any computer technology subject matter fits within the realm of this blog.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

So, I'm listening to SKY.FM...

SKY.FM's All Hit 70s, actually.

I hear the song, "Every Breath You Take" by The Police. I'm like, WTF...that's not a 70s-decade song. So I search on Wikipedia for The Police. I see that "Every Breath You Take" is a song from the Synchronicity album, which was released in 1983.

I thought so! I remember first hearing the song when I was a sophomore in high school. I'm not THAT old to be confusing that song with a 70's song.

Now I'm hearing on that particular station, "We Don't Talk Anymore", by Cliff Richard. That's a decade border song, as it was released in 1979.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home