The Geekly Guy

This blog contains information regarding all things Linux, although any computer technology subject matter fits within the realm of this blog.

Sunday, December 01, 2002

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I suppose now is the time to pull out the Xmas decorations and tree.

I've not yet got any responses back from sending out my resume. All this time and money I consume, messing with these resumes and applications, and no one responds....depressing and a bit rude.

I'm having a problem with one of my webservers...the one that's actually public. It won't use the server-status module. I keep getting a 'forbidden' error. The howtos don't explain all that much about this type of error and Google's not showing much either. I suppose I can wait...eventually, I'll track down the problem. That seems to be the current trend lately. :o)

I got my laptop running Fluxbox now and I'm experimenting with transparency with Eterm windows when Fluxbox is running. Gkrellm also has a semi-transparency thing going on....nice! The screen is at http://www.wigglit.com/images/lscreens/fluxlaptoplinkinparkbg.jpg.

Tomorrow I go get a nice onion-skin-type haircut...that's what I like. I'll also install OZ onto the Zaurus, most likely. Google OZ if you don't know what that is...it's NICE.

OK...I guess that's enough...I need to get to bed...it's late and my kids like to arise early. Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home