The Geekly Guy

This blog contains information regarding all things Linux, although any computer technology subject matter fits within the realm of this blog.

Monday, December 02, 2002

I've actually been busy today.

I installed OZ 3.0 onto my Zaurus last night/this morning. To learn what I did, visit Zaurus and the Blog. I'll be putting all things pertaining to my Zaurus on that blog from now on. Www.wigglit.com/pda.html is becoming hectic to maintain and I needed something a bit chronological, so a new Blog it is!

This blog will now contain general Linux facts and data, along with my experiences with Slackware, Debian, and Libranet. So, I may or may not change the title (again).

I've 28 days uptime on my Slackware desktop! I also got Fluxbox running on it, version 0.1.13, which includes anti-aliasing and looks very nice!

Well, I'm typing this between cooking dishes for dinner. Lemme go finish cooking and I may be back here later. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home